Most of the people who read my blog are not Flash/Flex developers, but you might know somebody who is, so if you know anyone with experience in that area, send them my way! We might even be willing to pay for relocation costs if they were out of the area.
Job Title: Flash/Flex Developer
Description: mediaRAIN is looking to add strong developers to our team here in Utah Valley. Our passion is to build the Internet's leading user experiences in RIA. A Senior Flash Developer can lead project development establishing architecture and standards and implementing successful user experiences.
Salary dependent on experience: $60,000 - $90,000
* Interact with clients, exploring and advising technological possibilities,
discovering solutions that fit their goals
* Architect and develop large-scale Flash & Flex applications implementing
design patterns appropriately
* Write clean, structured object-oriented code with change and reuse in mind
* Lead and teach team members throughout a projects life cycle
* Self-learning and motivated perspective - seeks excellence
* Ability to work in an agile development environment
* Well established as an experienced object-oriented programmer
* Comfortable developing in Flex's Eclipse-based environment
* Organized and efficient, hard working with high attention to detail
* Midichlorian count must be "through the roof"
* Preference will be given to applicants who have soccer skills, foosball skills and/or are familiar with the proper usage of the "W", "A", "S", and "D" keys
please reply to Bryce Barrand at bryceb at mediarain dot com