Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cousins' Camp Branson

My wonderful mother in law Tracy has a beautiful vacation home in Branson, MO, where we had our first Barrand Cousins Camp. The adults were outnumbered, 7 kids for 4 adults, so we had some crazy moments but it was still a lot of fun!

Brooklyn's Pirate Party. Tracy made some of these costumes and they looked awesome!

For each day one of the adults had an activity planned, so on my day I tried to have an "Olympics" with some games, but it didn't turn out exactly how I had planned... Sam was probably the only one who got the idea but I guess they all liked getting their gold medals. Maybe I'll try again once the kids are older.
There was one day that was raining pretty hard and we all got soaked.
But the rest of the week the weather was wonderful, so we went to the pool everyday.
The kids made matching tie dye shirts...
and Tracy bought us matching bright pink shirts. That was a good way to keep track of where all of us were.
The kids had a lot of fun at Silver Dollar City Amusement Park.


No comments: