Sunday, February 3, 2008

Babies and Balls

After an anxious week full of contractions, our hopes were elevated many times. Sadly, as many times as we thought that "this is it!" the contractions stopped. Though this week seemed to last an eternity, the light at the end of the tunnel is nearing. We have an appointment to get induced sometime tomorrow. Hopefully the next post will have some brand new baby pics! Yipee!

In other news, yesterday was the first game of our indoor soccer season. I play on a co-ed team with the guys from work and their wives. It was an absolute blast. I was so out of shape that after only 3 minutes of playing time, I was ready to throw up. We lost our first game 9-6, but we showed a lot of promise. (and we played against the Mexican co-ed National team, so they were pretty good) I'm sure you guys will get further updates about our soccer team as the season progresses, and our domination commences.
In case you are wondering, "Bryce, I've known you for 27 years, and I didn't know you ever played soccer..." Well you are correct. I don't, er didn't. But never a better time to start eh?

1 comment:

Aqualung said...

Isn't soccer just ultimate frisbee with a round ball. Good luck tomorrow.