Sunday, November 18, 2007

more BYU football

This fall has been a fun one, as we have followed BYU football through its games. I keep wearing my BYU tie every week because we keep winning. Our real test comes next Saturday against Utah. My family will be here, and it is going to be crazy. I really hope that I'm wearing the same tie next week.

A week ago Thursday we went to the TCU game at night down in Provo. It was a beautiful night and a fun game. Marcia was real upset that you couldn't buy churros with a credit card, but the rest of the night was excellent including the important win over a good team.

Thanks Jake for the tickets!



3 comments:

Celeste said...

We will be watching the game too at a friends house. We will join you in spirit!

Penguin said...

Those pictures turned out pretty good. I can't believe there is only 74 days until Hiro is born!

Aqualung said...

We all hope that the ties magic continues for the bowl game. Don't wash it and if they win maybe you could get some type of royalty from BYU as you helped them win.