Thursday, March 29, 2007

Marcia's Birthday


I had a special birthday this year! I'm not going to tell you how old I am because you are not going to believe it. It was special because it was a "milestone" birthday and also because we got to celebrate it in our new house. It is a good thing that our house is bigger than our old condo because we wouldn't have room for everybody. There were about 70 people here. Mission companions, friends from our new and old ward and friends from random places. Thanks to everybody who came and also thanks for all the gifts and love.

2 comments:

Tracy Hogan said...

Marcia! I think it's so funny you ran out of food. With all these friends from all the places you've lived and made friends, I don't think you'll ever run out of love :)

Unknown said...

que festa legal heim,muitos amigos e muita comida muito divertido gostaria de star ai nessa festa divertida porque voce merece